netPIX 4500 VIDEO WALL CONTROLLER SERIEs
MID-RANGE Graphic Controller for Visual Display Systems
The netPIX 4500 is a network based graphic controller for the management of video wall systems, single displays or projectors. Through its MultiScreen-ability any display surfaces can be realised. The controller creates a big joined desktop for network-applications, video and graphic sources. At the heart of the NPX-4500 works a modern workstation mainboard with current Intel® Xeon® CPU. This combination provides a powerful but also cost-efficient entry-level solution for any kind of control room installation.
The NPX-4500 controllers provide multiple analog and digital video and graphic connectivity with input cards. Through powerful workstation mainboard video and graphic sources can be displayed simultaneously on the display wall in full frame rates.
THE ADVANTAGES OF NPX-4500 controllers
- NPX-4500 as cost-efficient video wall controller solution
- Simple system architecture
Caratteristiche & Opzioni
The NPX-4500 controllers rely on a modern workstation mainboard and support current Intel® XEON® CPUs. This guarantees a high-quality presentation of applications.
- One Intel® XEON® processor
- High-end components for highest availability
- 8GB DDR3 nonECC RAM
- DUAL Gigabit Ethernet
Input Signal Processing
The NPX-4500 controllers can be equipped with various input cards for video, RGB/DVI-HDSDI and IP signals. All input signal windows can be moved, scaled and placed freely on the display wall. The input cards provide state-of-the-art video processing resulting in superb quality.
Analog Video Input Board
- Up to 40video signals in one system
- Up to 32 video windows can be displayed with every display output
- Composite BNC or S-Video (Y/C
IP Decoder Board
- Up to 160video signals in one system
- Simultaneous decoding of up to 32 channels in native D1 resolution per IP-decoder board
- Simultaneous decoding of up to 8 channels in native Full HD resolution per IP-decoder board
- Simultaneous decoding of up to 2 channels in native UHD/4K resolution per IP-decoder board
- Supports MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, MJPEG
RGB / DVI Input Boards
Display of the source output in freely moveable, scalable and placeable windows on the display wall. Up to 12 RGB/DVI input sources.
- NEW: Up to 4096×2160@60Hz with new DisplayPort input card
- Up to 4096×2048 with the new DVI input card
- DVI Single Link up to 1920×1200
- DVI Dual Link up to 4096×4096
- Analog up to 2048×1536
Display of the source output in freely moveable, scalable and placeable windows on the display wall. Up to 10 SDI inputs. Video Modes: SD-SDI (480i/576i), HD-SDI (up to 1080i), 3G-SDI (up to 1080p) & 2k digital cinema modes
Output Graphics Processing
- The new GPU with 128MB GDDR5 per output channel achieves a never seen graphic performance.
- Digital outputs up to 2560×1600 pixels and HD format
- Configurations up to 12 output channels
- Multiple resolution modes for different output resolutions at the same time, for rectangle or none-rectangle display configurations
- Live preview support for each source connected with the eyeCON® wall management software
- Under-lapping mode for narrow bezel displays
- Over-lapping mode for edge overlapping projections
- Pivot mode for landscape and portrait display