High-Brightness Preview LCD Monitors für Broadcast Productions
EYE-LCD-1700-HB-BC-V2 with 17″ Screen Diagonal and 1300nits
EYE-LCD-2100-HB-BC mit 21″ Screen Diagonal and 1200nits
With the new EYE-LCD-1700-HB-BC-V2 and the EYE-LCD-2100-HB-BC eyevis presents its latest generation of preview monitors for broadcast applications. Compared with the previous versions, these new devices feature a bonding treatment allowing more contrast, more brightness and wider viewing angles.
Both, the smaller 17-inch version and the larger 21-inch version provide Full-HD resolution with 1920 × 1080 pixels. Both LCD monitors achieve a brightness level of more than 1000 cd/m2. Combined with a non-reflecting glass with optical bonding this guarantees best visibility even in bright sunlight.
The displays feature all required connectors, loop-through functionality for camera signals (HD-SDI BNC In/Out) and the necessary timings for broadcast applications.
Thanks to their elaborate product design, the new LCDs are well suited for outdoor productions. They feature a light, but robust metal housing (IP52 protection), VESA mounting plate, and an optional tiltable stand including connection and mounting for battery packs.
In order to prevent accidental changings of the display settings, a cover plate was added to the front panel control buttons of the displays.
Caratteristiche & Opzioni
The Advantages of eyevis High-Brightness LCDs for Broadcast-Productions
- EYE-LCD-1700-HB-BC-V2 with 17-inch screen diagonal and a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- EYE-LCD-2100-HB-BC with 21.5-inch screen diagonal and a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Special bonding treatment for more contrast, higher brightness and improved viewing angles
- Nonreflective glass with UV filters guarantees best visibility even in bright sunlight
- Loop-through functionality for camera signals (HD-SDI BNC In/Out) and special timings for Broadcast applications.
- Optimised for outdoor productions with a light, but robust metal housing (IP52 protection), VESA mounting and an optional tiltable stand including connection and mounting for battery packs.
- Cover plate/lockable buttons for the front control panel to prevent accidental changes of the display settings
|Screen Diagonal:||17.3“ (438 mm)||21.53“ (547 mm)|
|Resolution:||1920 × 1080 Pixel||1920 × 1080 Pixel|
|Pixel Pitch:||0,1989 × 0,1989 mm||0.248 × 0.248 mm|
|Brightness:||1300 cd/m² (typ.)||1200 cd/m² (typ.)|
|(HD)SDI:||1× BNC||1× BNC|
|DVI (HDCP):||1× DVI||1× DVI|
|VGA:||1× D-Sub15 (HD-15)||1× D-Sub15 (HD-15)|
|S-Video:||1× Y/C S-Vid||1× Y/C S-Vid|
|Composite Video:||1× RCA Cinch||1× RCA Cinch|
|(HD)SDI:||(HD)SDI 1× BNC (loop-through)||(HD)SDI 1× BNC (loop-through)|
|DVI Timings:||VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WXGA, WUXGA||VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WXGA, WUXGA|
|(HD)SDI Timings:||480i (59,94 Hz), 575i (50 Hz), 720p (50/59,94/60), 1080i (50/59,94/60 Hz), 1080p (23,98/24, 25/29,97/30/50/60 Hz)||480i (59,94 Hz), 575i (50 Hz), 720p (50, 59,94, 60), 1080i (50, 59,94, 60 Hz), 1080p (23,98/24/25/29,97/30 Hz)|
|CV & YC Timings:||PAL, NTSC||PAL, NTSC|
|Input Voltage:||12 – 18V DC via XLR 4pol||12 – 18V DC via XLR 4pol|
|Power Consumption (@12V):||4A (max.)||4A (max.)|
|Dimensions (B×H×T):||405 × 268 × 57 mm||502 × 343 × 72 mm|
|Weight:||4.7 kg||7.0 kg|
|Housing:||steel sheet with protective glass, VESA 100 mounting points||steel sheet with protective glass safety class IP52, VESA 100 mounting points|