EYE-LCD-4200-24-LE & EYE-LCD-4700-24-LE
LCD Monitors from eyevis for guaranteed 24/7 operation
With the LCD monitors type EYE-LCD-4200-24-LE and EYE-LCD-4700-24-LE, eyevis provides a revolutionary technology for TFT-LCD-based monitors. The displays come with a screen diagonal of 42″ or 47″ and offer best image quality, high resolution, narrow bezels and unique operability in 24/7 applications.eyevis implemented numerous optimised features to prevent so called “Image Sticking” effects which are likely to occur on other LCD monitors, especially when static content is displayed over prolonged time.
Of course, the displays share the ultra-thin and slim design typical for TFT-LCD displays. This allows their flexible installation in almost every area of application. Whether you want to display video signals or computer signals, any kind of data can be displayed on the displays. In combination with the eyevis netpix controller and the eyecon software a medium for representation and information can be created that perfectly fits smaller control rooms in which the space-factor is a main criteria. In addition to that, you will attract more attention than before with your presentations, since these displays are the ideal medium to transport your company’s message.
eyevis provides all necessary accessories for wall and ceiling installations. Moreover, we offer a range of customised solutions (supporting stands, mobile stands, etc.). Special casings are also available (protection against vandalism, environmental influences, etc.).
The Advantages at a Glance:
- Professional Edge-LED LCD monitors
- 42 inch (ca. 107 cm) or 47 inch (ca. 117cm) screen diafonal
- Optimised for 24/7 operation !
- Full HD resolution 1920 × 1080 Pixel
- Low installation depth, slim and sleek housing design
- Ideal for sophisticated applications in control rooms, digital signage, presentation, conferencing, POS/POI, etc.
- Robust metal housing (standard black RAL9005, different RAL colours available on request)
Caratteristiche & Opzioni
Optimized Properties of the EYE-LCD-4×00-24-LE
- Pixel Shifting Function preventing image sticking.
- 24 / 7 / 365 Continuous Operation Industrial solutions guaranteeing reliability, durability, an extremely low failure ratio and thus a reduced cost of ownership.
- Ambient Light Control Automatic panel brightness adjustment depending on ambient light conditions ensures best image quality, enhanced product lifetime and optimised power consumption.
- Direct Digital Interface Direct addressing of each pixel guarantees an excellent image performance – vibrant and absolutely flicker-free – as well as efficient display control.
- Display Performance Monitoring A special sensor integrated in the front bezel continuously monitors the TFT panel’s function (backlight, inverter, power supply and interface). Any malfunction is immediately detected. This feature simplifies maintenance and proofs the net uptime of the display unit in the field.
- Dynamic Pixel Refreshing A special system driving the TFT cells avoids image sticking and increases display lifetime.
- Eco-friendly products Driven by LED technology, the large screen displays feature a considerably lower energy consumption than conventional LCD/TFT displays, cutting the operational costs while protecting the environment.
- Portrait & Landscape format Designed for portrait and landscape mode to guarantee highest flexibility for all applications.
- Network-Based Features – Remote monitoring & diagnosis function – Scheduling & administration of content – Remote power on/off – Remote stand-by / power save mode
- Definition of IP Protection IP20 Protection against solid objects up to 12mm
|Active Screen Area:||930 × 523 mm (h × v)||1039 × 584 mm (h × v)|
|Resolution:||1920 × 1080 Pixel||1920 × 1080 Pixel|
|Viewing Angle:||178° (typ.)||178° (typ.)|
|Contrast Ratio:||1300:1 (typ.)||1300:1 (typ.)|
|Brightness:||700 cd/m2 (typ.)||700 cd/m2 (typ.)|
|Colours:||16.7 M colours (full Colour)||16.7 M colours (full Colour)|
|Response Time:||12 ms (grey to grey) (typ.)||12 ms (grey to grey) (typ.)|
|H-Frequency:||15kHz – 90kHz||15kHz – 90kHz|
|V-Frequency:||49Hz – 90Hz||49Hz – 90Hz|
|Signal Timings:||640 x 400, 720 x 400, 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 768, 1366 x 768, 1280 x 1024,1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, 2560 x 1440, 2560 x 1600 720i, 720p, 1080i (HDMI), 1080p (HDMI)||640 x 400, 720 x 400, 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 768, 1366 x 768, 1280 x 1024,1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, 2560 x 1440, 2560 x 1600 720i, 720p, 1080i (HDMI), 1080p (HDMI)|
|CONNECTIONS & CONTROL|
|Video Inputs:||1× HDMI 1.4 (19pin standard HDMI), 1× Y/CVBS (Y in or CVBS in) for SD-Video (Cinch), 1× S-Video in (Y/C) for SD-Video (Mini-DIN)||1× HDMI 1.4 (19pin standard HDMI), 1× Y/CVBS (Y in or CVBS in) for SD-Video (Cinch), 1× S-Video in (Y/C) for SD-Video (Mini-DIN)|
|PC Inputs:||1× DVI-I (VGA analog and dual link DVI) (24+5pin DVI), 1× DisplayPort 1.2 (20pin standard DisplayPort)||1× DVI-I (VGA analog and dual link DVI) (24+5pin DVI), 1× DisplayPort 1.2 (20pin standard DisplayPort)|
|Serial Interface:||1× RS232 (full remote control and service) (9pin HDSub)||1× RS232 (full remote control and service) (9pin HDSub)|
|Control:||IR remote control, On-screen display (OSD languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian), RS232||IR remote control, On-screen display (OSD languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian), RS232|
|Input Voltage:||90V to 264V, 47Hz to 63Hz||90V to 264V, 47Hz to 63Hz|
|Power Consumption:||90 Watt (typ.)||TBD|
|Operating Temperature:||0 – 40 °C||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C – +60°C||-20°C – +60°C|
|Humidity:||10% to 90% (not condensing)||10% to 90% (not condensing)|
|Dimensions (W×H×D):||963 × 556 × 66 mm||1072 × 617 × 66 mm|
|Bezel Width:||16 mm||16 mm|
|Weight:||17 kg||18 kg|
|VESA:||600 x 400 mm (M8)||600 x 400 mm (M8)|
|Standard Housing Colour:||RAL 9005 (black), powder-coated||RAL 9005 (black), powder-coated|
|Standard Bezel Colour: Frontrahmen:||RAL 9005 (black), powder-coated||RAL 9005 (black), powder-coated|
|Customized Colours:||Other finishings on request||Other finishings on request|
|EMI/EMC:||EN55022 class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2/-3||EN55022 class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2/-3|
|Safety:||EN60950, CE||EN60950, CE|
|Accessories:||Operating manual (E/D), AC power cord (not for Outdoor Series), IR remote control||Operating manual (E/D), AC power cord (not for Outdoor Series), IR remote control|
|*When observing required terms and condition of operation|